Label: Musical Freedom
Release Date: 17-04-2012
Tiesto newest artist album in 2012 will be: Club Life – Volume 2 Miami. Only the name, not the tracklist has been announced to this date, but it will be a new mix album with more eclectic/house music that’s now very popular in the United States and ofcourse Miami where the famous Ultra Music Festival is situated. You like it or not, Tiesto does not come up with a new trance album, but it will me more something alike Club Life Volume 1. Ofcourse with new (probably) hard and melodical productions on it. The release date of the new Club Life album was found on Starpulse. Club Life – Volume 2 Miami will be released on the Musical Freedom label.
Club Life – Volume 2 Miami Complete Tracklist:
- Tiësto – Miami (Original Mix)
- Tiësto – Chasing Summers (Original Mix)
- iësto & Wolfgang Gartner Feat. Luciana – We Own The Night (Original Mix)
- Tiësto – What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
- Baggi Begovic Feat. Josie Cotton – If A Lie Was Love (Original Mix)
- Gotye Feat. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used to Know (Tiësto Remix)
- Coldplay – Paradise (Tiësto Remix)
- Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat. Quilla – Walls (Original Mix)
- The Naked & Famous – Young Blood (Tiësto & Hardwell Remix)
- John De Sohn Feat. Andreas Moe – Long Time (Original Mix)
- Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
- Avesta – Arena (Original Mix)
- Afrojack & Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me Now (Tiësto Remix)
- Tiësto & Swanky Tunes Feat. Ben McInerney of New Navy – Make Some Noise (Original Mix)
- Tiësto – Maximal Crazy (Original Mix)
*links contain Youtube previews from previous Tiesto gigs.
Tiësto explains, “I picked Miami because it’s one of my favorite cities in the world. There’s so much to do, the club life there is amazing, it’s a very glamorous city. I play in Miami a couple times a year and that’s where I got my inspiration from on this album.”
CLUB LIFE – Volume Two offers unique access to Tiësto’s Miami, a city renowned for its world class night life, beautiful party goers and everlasting summers. Tiësto crafts the CLUB LIFE experience masterfully, using his own exclusive original productions and remixes as the driving force behind the album. Exclusive songs, written by Tiësto specifically with the Miami club culture in mind, include the enormous Wolfgang Gartner collaboration “We Own The Night,” the aptly titled “Chasing Summers,” and a high energy team up with Russian trio Swanky Tunes on “Make Some Noise.”
“I wanted to create songs that give fans the opportunity to experience the sound of Miami clubs, whether they’ve been there or not,” Tiësto says.
Showcasing his pre-eminent remixing abilities, Tiësto has created a handful of remixes for Volume Two. Coldplay’s “Paradise” gets a shot of patented Tiësto adrenaline; Gotye’s international chart topper, “Somebody That I Used To Know,” is reimagined as a late night party starter; and lastly The Naked & Famous’ indie anthem “Young Blood” gets tag teamed by Tiësto and young Dutch star Hardwell.
Commenting on his remix work Tiësto says, “With the remixes on this album, I took a handful of songs I love and created remixes filtered through the CLUB LIFE sound. I’m really proud of how they’ve turned out and am excited for people to experience them.”
Rounding out the mix, Tiësto calls on his fellow DJs and producers, sprinkling in personal favorties from his Musical Freedom label as well as exclusives: Baggi Begovic’s ”If A Lie Was Love”, Sultan + Ned Shepard’s emotive “Walls” and Avesta’s festival anthem “Arena” all inject a perfect dose of contrast and balance as only Tiësto could.
Tiësto’sis selling exclusive CLUB LIFE – Volume 2 Miami merchandise bundles, including signed copies of the album, t-shirts, posters and more.
Tiësto will be supporting the album throughout 2012, starting with his March 23rd headlining performance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami and continuing with more than 100 dates on the CLUB LIFE WORLD TOUR.